BLC aims to unite all independent biking brands under one roof. We hope to provide a site that will allow smaller independent brands to showcase their designs and a platform to make their garments accessible to others. For the customer it provides a one stop arena to preview what is available from the smaller independents and purchasing safe in the knowledge that all the brands featured conform to an approved quality and customer service standard.
Feature Your Garments
If you are an independent biking brand and would like to be featured on BLC then contact us and we will provide you with all the information required to become an approved seller. It doesn't matter how big or small you are, working from a warehouse or bedroom drop us a message.
How It Works
- Make a request to be featured
- Your garments will need to be checked and approved if not supplied by us
- Once approved we will upload all your products onto our page and customers will be able to make purchases immediately
- When purchases are made you will be notified and orders must be dispatched within 48 hours on a tracked service
- After fees (see below) have been deducted your remaining balance will be disbursed to your chosen account 10 days after the order was received
If required we are able to fulfil orders on your behalf by holding stock free of charge in our warehouse based in Birmingham city centre. Our postage rates are competitive due to the volumes we process daily.
The fees are broken down into two parts, transactional card fees and Our fees.
Transactional Fees: 3.5% + 20p
Our Fees: 10%
Example: Item sells for £20
Transactional Fees: 90p
Our Fees: £2.00
Disbursement after 10 days: £17.10